Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

10% off & Buy 2, Get 1 Free--extended through Monday (11/29)

I had such a great response to my sale on Christmas cards and stationery...that I'm extending the sale through Monday (11/29)!

*10% off Christmas Cards  Click here and here to see slide shows of the Christmas card designs
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free on all of the products featured in these catalogs:
1) Stationery catalog (notecards, enclosure cards, and Christmas gift tags!!)
2) Notepad & Bag Tag catalog (notepads & bag tags)
3) Clearance catalog (some pre-printed items that I have on hand. Lord willing, we will be moving soon, and I don't want to move these items!! :)

If you would like for me to email you one of the catalogs, please email me and let me know which catalogs to send you. Email me here: keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com
There are 4 catalogs that I can email to you:
Christmas Card catalog
Stationery catalog
Notepad & Bag Tag catalog
Clearance catalog

Take advantage of these great deals through Monday, November 29, 2010 by 11:59 pm CST.

No comments: