Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10% off Christmas Cards when ordered before Thanksgiving (11/25) & "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" again??



I would LOVE to make your Christmas Cards for you this year! Enjoy the slideshow with the designs for 2010!Remember, if you place your Christmas Card order BEFORE THANKSGIVING (11/25), you will get 10% off! Email me if you'd like a Christmas Card catalog! keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.

Also, I'm thinking of having the "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale again! Would anyone be interested?!?!? If so, comment below!

1 comment:

Shanna Bauman said...

suzanne, can you send me your card catalog? Does it have the prices in it? We are getting our pics taken this weekend for Stella's 1 yr and hoping to find one we can use for a christmas card. you have my email I think.