Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

See Christmas Cards I've been working on here (10% off through tomorrow, 11/25)



I've been working diligently on Christmas cards the past 48 hours. I LOVE it!!! These cards have turned out so cute!!! I was excited to share some of them here with you!

Remember that  I will take 10% off your Christmas card order when you place your order before Thanksgiving (11/25) at midnight. I also have a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" deal that runs through Friday (11/26) for all of my stationery, notepads and bag tags. 


Let me know how I can help with an order or if you'd like for me to email you a catalog.  keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.
 

No comments: