Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Friday, November 19, 2010

They saved 10% on Christmas cards...and so can you!


I've been having fun making Christmas cards for dear friends and fabulous customers.  These are the first 2 that I've made for the 2010 Christmas season, and oh, I just love them!  Let me know if you'd like for me to make your Christmas cards!  I would LOVE to!  Email me for a catalog and don't forget that I'll take 10% off your Christmas card total when you order before Thanksgiving (11/25)

To see a slide show of the 2010 Christmas card designs by Keep in Touch Stationery Co. go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok... I subsrcribed for your emails..... :)
-tpopplewell
rpopplewell@eplus.net