Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adoption Christmas card and save 10% on Christmas cards


I just finished this Christmas card for some dear, college friends.  They will soon be welcoming their 3rd daughter from Ethiopia.  She asked if I could replace the snowflake in this design w/the continent of Africa to represent their daughter.  I LOVE IT!!!

Remember order your Christmas cards before Thanksgiving (11/25) and receive 10% off your Christmas card total!  Email me keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com to receive a Christmas card catalog.

No comments: