Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Clearance Catalog & Christmas Cards

If you haven't heard, I have another CLEARANCE sale going on through TOMORROW (Friday, November 4). Don't miss this great opportunity to STOCK up on some great deals for Christmas! These would be GREAT gift ideas for teachers!! PLUS everything in the Clearance Catalog is "Buy 3, Get 1 Free!" Email me if you need a catalog keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.

Also, my 2011 Christmas Card designs and catalog will be available this weekend! I'm hoping to have it ready by Sunday, and HOPEFULLY sooner! As with the past 2 years, I will have 10% off Christmas Cards ordered BEFORE Thanksgiving! So "stalk" my blog all weekend and look for Christmas Cards! YAY! I HEART CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: