Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Gift tags--a top seller (Buy 3, Get 1 Free!)



Do you get tired of writing all of your family's names on Christmas presents?!?! As a family of 5, I do! :) I have 2 customers who asked me to design these Christmas tags for them last year! Aren't they SO CUTE?!?! They are the size of my Enclosure Cards, and they are sold in sets of 10 and 20 including envelopes. Right now, everything in my catalogs is "Buy 3, Get 1 Free", so you can get 40 cards for $30 or 80 cards for $54! Great deal! Let me know if you'd like to order some of these cute, cute Christmas Tags!

No comments: