Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Buy 2, Get 1 Free--one week only (8/15-8/22)

It's been a while since you've heard from me!  With selling a house, a move, planting a church...it's been a wild 6 months!  Keep in Touch Stationery Co. is still 'open for business' and still going strong!
Now that I'm getting my feet back under me, I thought it would be a great time to have a SALE!!!

One week only--August 15-22, you can enjoy Buy 2, Get 1 Free* on notecards, enclosure cards, bag tags, and notepads!  This is my best sale that I offer on occasion throughout the year.  I don't know when it will be back, so stock up now!  Also, if you order $75 or more**, I'll ship your order FREE!

Email me if you'd like the Stationery Catalog and/or Bag Tag & Notepad Catalog.  keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com

Let's Keep in Touch!


*excludes Birth Announcements and Invitations
**$75 or more before sales tax

No comments: