Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Cards are coming! Share your ideas!


Christmas cards are COMING SOON!!!  I'm working on them now...and having LOTS of FUN!  I wanted to give you a preview of a couple of new ones for 2010!  Last year, because our last little boy was due the week before Christmas, I released my Christmas card designs in October.  I, also, offered a 10% discount for all Christmas cards ordered BEFORE Thanksgiving.  That was my little *treat* for my customers to encourage you to order them early...so that I could make them for you before I was hugely pregnant!  I had such a GREAT, FABULOUS response from my GREAT, FABULOUS customers that I'm going to offer this to you again this year!!  10% off Christmas Cards ordered BEFORE Thanksgiving!  I will have my Christmas Card catalog available in the next couple of weeks (my goal is to have it ready no later than October 31).  Watch for information here on the blog or on my Facebook group page!  I will post in both places to let you know that the catalog is ready!

In the meantime, I would LOVE to hear from YOU!!  Are there certain things that you look for when choosing your Christmas Card design?  Is there a specific layout, color scheme, or size that you would like for me to include in a Christmas Card design this year?  Does price impact your choice?  This year I will feature some 5x7 designs as well as the 4x6 designs that I've always had in the past.  Do you have a preference on size?  Now's your chance to influence the 2010 designs!  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you!  So, comment away....

No comments: