Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Monday, July 26, 2010

SALE--Bag Tags 3 for $10 & Recipe Set $13.50 (ends 7/31)

Do you need Bag Tags as your kiddos head back to school?  I'm having a SALE through Saturday (7/31)!  You can buy 3 Bag Tags for $10!  They're regularly $7.50 each (save $12.50!).  There's no limit on this deal, so stock up!

Also, if you missed my June+July FREE GIVEAWAY, you may not have seen a new Keep in Touch Stationery Co. item--a set of my family's 60 favorite recipes!  The set is usually $17.50, but is on sale through Saturday (July 31) for $13.50.  I'm so excited to share these yummy, cooking from scratch, healthy, no-processed-foods-in-the-ingredients recipes.  :)

Please let me know if you need the Bag Tag catalog emailed to you!  If I can help with an order, please let me know!

No comments: