Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free Fridays in March--Week Four & BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

And the winner is....

AshleyG 11:54am

Email me and we'll start working on your shower invitations! Thanks to each of you for participating this month! It's been FUN! Remember to continue to drop by my website to see the latest news in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! Also, if you'd like to be added to my email list, please email me and let me know! For those on my email list, you will hear about exclusive sales and special offers!

Also, remember that the first 3 items featured in "Free Fridays in March" are all BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE through Tuesday, March 31!

Here are the items: the Happy Birthday Enclosure Cards from week one here, the Thank You Notes w/Bible Verses from week two here, and the Birthday Cards from week three here.

Also, remember to email me if you'd like to receive the Invitations Catalog. :)

In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

No comments: