Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

Hello, to my wonderful customers! I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for each of you! 2008 was year THREE for Keep in Touch Stationery Co., and it was my best year to date! Thanks to each of my loyal customers for a wonderful 2008, and I look forward to helping you keep in touch with loved ones in 2009!

If this is your first time to visit my site, WELCOME! This was my busiest Christmas season, so I hope that some of you newcomers to my website are recipients of Keep in Touch Stationery Co. products for Christmas! If you'd like more information about my products, please email me for a catalog. This website allows you to visually see many of my stationery products; unfortunately, it's not yet ready for "online" ordering! Hopefully, soon! In the meantime, feel free to email me with questions or to place an order!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: