Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Good ol' Uncle Sam

Today, April 1, is a momentous occasion for Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! My little business sales have grown to the point that the state of Tennessee now recognizes me as an official business! This is an exciting milestone for me! This, also, means that I'm now required to collect sales tax with each order. Good ol' Uncle Sam! :) Thank you for your support over the last 2 1/2 years! It's exciting to reflect on how we've grown during that time! It's all because of wonderful customers like you!

No comments: