Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

And the winners are....

The TWO winners of the October and November FREE GIVEAWAY are:


Jenna Johnson at 10:31 AM
and 
Nanette R. at 3:47 PM

Contact me by tomorrow 11/9 to claim your 30, 4x6 Photo Christmas Cards!
keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com. If either set is unclaimed by tomorrow,
I will pick another winner(s).

Congratulations to these winners!  Don't forget to come back in December for my LAST FREE GIVEAWAY of the year!
 
If you would like to order your Christmas Cards from Keep in Touch Stationery Co., remember that I will take 10% off your Christmas Card total if you order before Thanksgiving (11/25)!

No comments: