Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's back--Buy 2, Get 1 Free & 10% off Christmas Cards

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK--Buy 2, Get 1 Free on all items in my 3 Catalogs:
1) Stationery Catalog (notecards & enclosure cards--including Christmas gift tags!!!)
2) Bag Tag & Notepad Catalog (self-explanatory, bag tags and notepads!)
3)Clearance catalog (pre-printed merchandise that I have on hand and that I'm eager to sell because, Lord willing, we'll be moving soon)

This sale will run from today, Wednesday, November 17 through Black Friday, November 26. Email me and let me know which catalogs you'd like for me to send you.
:) keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com

Also, remember that Christmas cards are 10% off if ordered before Thanksgiving (11/25)

No comments: