Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Nashville-area customers--Keep in Touch Stationery Co. @ festival in Hendersonville SATURDAY (10/9)

I'll have my stationery at the Hendersonville Christian Academy Family Fun Day THIS Saturday, October 9.  The Family Fun Day is from 10:00 am-3:00 pm @ the Streets of Indian Lake.  There will be games and bouncers for kids as well as food vendors.  The weather will be GORGEOUS, so come on by!

I'll have some GREAT deals on many of my stationery products so that you can get a head start on Christmas shopping!  Mention that you saw this blog post, and you'll get 10% off your TOTAL PURCHASE!

No comments: