Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Buy 2, Get 1 Free (through 11/1) and CHRISTMAS TAGS are back!!

My annual "Christmas in October" sale is going strong!  All items in the Stationery, Notepad/Bag Tag, and CLEARANCE catalogs are BUY 2, GET 1 FREE!  Email me if you'd like one or ALL of these 3 catalogs!  The items in the Clearance catalog are first come, first serve...and are going FAST, so email me as soon as possible!  This sale ends Monday, November 1.

In the Stationery Catalog, you'll find 2 Christmas Tag designs!  I had a customer who asked me to design these for her a couple of years ago. She RAVES about them and has ordered them every year since!  She said that they save her TONS of time...just wrap the gift and pop on a Christmas Tag!  No need to write your entire family's names on the tag!  In the August+September FREE GIVEAWAY, I gave away Enclosure Cards.  One of the winners asked if I could make Christmas tags for her similar to one of my existing Enclosure Card designs. The picture above is the result!  I LOVE THESE!!!  I think I'm going to have to make my family a set!!  Now that we have 3 kiddos...my hand gets NUMB after writing all of our names!  :) 

These Christmas tags are the same size as the Keep in Touch Stationery Co. Enclosure Cards, and they are the same price ($10 for 10 cards & envelopes or $18 for 20 cards), so with the current "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" deal, you can get 30 cards for $20 or 60 cards for $36!  :)  GREAT DEAL!  Let me know if you need a catalog keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: