Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas Cards are READY



The 2010 Christmas Cards are READY!!  I'm sooooooo excited about these!!  I have some new designs for 2010 and some "oldies but goodies" making a repeat performance!  Also, another *new* thing for 2010 is that I'm offering some 5x7 designs, which allow for more pictures and wording.  I hope that you love these as much as I do!

All Christmas Card orders placed BEFORE Thanksgiving (11/25) will receive 10% off Christmas Card total!

If you would like for Keep in Touch Stationery Co. to make your Christmas cards, email me-- keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.  I have the 2010 Christmas Card catalog ready, and I will email it your way!  It lists pricing and instructions for ordering!  SO EXCITED!!!

Also, just a reminder that there's only 48 hours left in the "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale!  Don't miss out on these GREAT deals!  Orders must be placed by midnight on Monday, November 1 to qualify. All stationery items in my Stationery Catalog, Notepad & Bag Tag Catalog and Clearance Catalog are included in this sale!  Come on and get teacher gifts for your kiddos' teachers, gifts for friends & family, or for YOURSELF!

No comments: