Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clearance Item #5--Short Notes

This is the FINAL Clearance item. I hope that you've enjoyed Keep in Touch Stationery Co.'s Clearance Sale! I'm excited to have less things to move! :)

Clearance Item #5 is the Short Note! I have 2 different styles available in a limited number of letters. You'll find pictures of the styles and available letters below. These Short Notes are regularly $10, but the clearance price is just $5.50! Each set includes 10 cards & envelopes. If you'd like to snag up one of these great deals, just email me w/the style & letter that you'd like!

There are still a few Long Notes & Enclosure Cards in certain styles and letters available at Clearance Prices. Click here to see the Long Notes and here to see the Enclosure Cards. Email me and let me know which ones you'd like!

Also, come TOMORROW--FRIDAY, APRIL 30th for April's FREE GIVEAWAY! I'll be giving away a set of Thank You Notes w/Scripture! I will post instructions of how to enter the giveaway that day, so come back Friday and enter to win!

Available Letter: B

Available Letters: B B N N P R



No comments: