Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

10% off Christmas Cards

Have you seen the 2009 Christmas Cards that I released in October? If not, go here to view some of the new designs! If you're interested in ordering, just email me! I will email you a catalog ASAP, and you can view the 15+ different styles that are available!

I'll soon be having our third child, which our family is SUPER EXCITED about! However, because of this exciting event so close to Christmas, the last day to order Christmas Cards will be December 5! As an encouragement for you to order your cards early, I'm offering 10% off your cards if ordered by Thanksgiving! I'm in the midst of nesting and getting lots of little projects done EARLY for Christmas this year, so I'm going to help you "nest" and get your Christmas cards done early, too! I've already had 2 sets of Christmas cards printed and shipped! You'll see them above! Don't they look GREAT?!?! Go snap a cute shot of your family or your kiddos and email me! We'll get your Christmas cards finished in no time!

No comments: