Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

I had a customer this week take advantage of my Christmas special (Buy 2 products, Get 1 product free) that runs through tomorrow (Friday, October 23). She liked the monogrammed snowflake in my Christmas Card designs and asked if I could make them into Christmas tags. So, here's what I came up with for her! Won't these look cute on Christmas presents?!?! What a GREAT idea!!! They turned out SOOOOO cute! I just had to share them!!! Let me know if you need any!

No comments: