Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm making Christmas cards today! Have you placed your order yet?!?!?

I've been making Christmas cards this afternoon! YAY! This is my favorite time of year! I love making Christmas cards because most of my customers are dear friends and family. From year to year, I love watching how sweet babies have turned into toddlers and toddlers who have grown into school age kiddos. My task today was a Christmas card for two college friends. Look at this handsome guy! Wasn't he just a little guy!?!?!

I would love to make your Christmas cards for you! Have your order in by Thanksgiving, and I'll take 10% off! Email me for a catalog keepintouchstationery AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: