Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Friday, March 12, 2010

24-Hour SALE--$10 Notepads (no minimum order!)

Hello to my WONDERFUL customers! I have a 24-hour SALE! It starts tonight (Friday, March 12) @ 9:00 PM CST and ends tomorrow (Saturday, March 12) @ 9:00 PM CST, so don't miss this!!

For the next 24 hours,
All NOTEPADS are $10/each!

Unlike many of the sales that I have, there is NO MINIMUM number of notepads that you must purchase in order to get the $10 price! AND, there is NO LIMIT to how many you can order!

Email me if you'd like the notepad catalog! keepintouchstationery AT gmail dot com
Remember to get your orders in by 9:00PM CST tomorrow night!

No comments: