Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"Free Fridays in March"

I have several new stationery products that I'm introducing this month. I had my first blog giveaway last week (click here to read about it!), and it went so well that I decided to have MORE blog giveaways! YEAH! I love blog giveaways, and I'm excited to have this opportunity for my wonderful customers!! :)

To celebrate the release of these new stationery products, I'm having "Free Fridays in March!" During the four Fridays this month, I will be giving away a free set of one of the new products! So, check back THIS FRIDAY, March 6, for the first "FREE FRIDAY," read about the new product, and post a comment to enter to win! YEAH! This is so exciting!!!

See you back here on Friday! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

No comments: