Welcome to Keep in Touch Stationery Co.!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in Keep in Touch Stationery Co.! If you are interested in ordering, please email me in order to receive a catalog keepintouchstationery@gmail dot com Thank you for your support! In the meantime, let's keep in touch!

Monday, November 10, 2008

For families & parents-to-be

I remember designing the stationery that Jamie & I used for wedding thank yous. I was so excited to see our names together and to see my new last name! Now that I'm a mom, I love to see our children's names with our names together as one family! With my new catalogs, I've included new designs for engaged couples, newlyweds, parents-to-be, and families! I'm probably more excited about THESE designs than any other in the catalog because I KNOW the excitement of seeing your new name for the first time as a new wife and the joy of seeing the THREE (and now FOUR!) Mosleys' names together!

Below are some pictures of these new designs for these milestone events. Email me for a catalog!

No comments: